Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

The Browns went wild in the Free agent market this weekend. Phil Savage signed 3 impact players, and I think the defense is already much improved. The signing of Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams gives the Browns a much needed upgrade in the pass rush area. I also like the addition of Donte' Stallworth to the Browns receiving corps. I think he'll be a great addition to play opposite of Braylon, and will create mismatches and single coverage for Kellen Winslow and Joe Jurevicius. I also am happy with the Browns for retaining Derrick Anderson. At 1st I thought this may be some sort of sign and trade move, but it seems like the front office is insuring the offenses success with a proven QB in Anderson, and a QB with a huge upside in Brady Quinn. All & all I haven't been this excited about the Browns in March in a LONG time.



My wife and I took delivery on a new GMC Envoy Friday night, and I am pretty psyched about the deal we got. I also am looking forward to driving trips in the new ride because it rides super comfortable, and has a good amount of power.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get the Denali edition? That's a filthy looking whip, yo.

Deezo said...

We got the SLE2 Edition, not the Denali edition. The Denali edition is pretty phat, but I didn't have the papers to float that one.

I am still trying to talk my wife into "murdering out" the one we got with black rims and smoked lamp covers, but my guess is that will be a no.

Unknown said...

Murdering out...haha...I'm still trying to convince my mom that she should get a mini-horse. Those things are awesome!