Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

My wife and I got to check out No Country for Old Men this weekend and were pretty blown away. If you haven't seen the movie I would definitley recommend it. If for nothing else than to help explain the last 10 minutes to me. Seriously though this movie didn't pussy foot around, you were basically dropped right in the middle of a completely effed up situation between a bunch of eccentric characters. I was also very impressed with Travis Hafner's acting ability as he turned in an Oscar caliber performance as Anton Chigurh.



My NCAA brackets are still semi-intact which I feel pretty good about, especially with the rash of upsets this year. My Cinderella pick of Siena didn't come through as I expected, but if someone would have told me that the sweet 16 would include Davidson, Western Kentucky, West Virginia, and Villanova, I probably would have taken that bet.



1 week from today is opening day folks, and I honestly CANNOT WAIT! I looked at the forecast and it is supposed to be in the upper 50's next Sunday, so I am just hoping that we can enjoy a game without snow or rain that is played in temps above freezing.

No comments: