Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

You know what would be sweet? If it would stop effing snowing already! Seriously after the 1st foot of snow I got the point. The next foot of snow just plain chapped my ass! I accept I live in an area where it snows, but this weekend was re-god-damned diculos! Shoveling snow can tug a nut!



I did get to finally finish off American Gangster this weekend. I have had the movie for like 2 weeks, but with a 2 year old checking out violent movies isn't the easiest thing to get away with unless I watch it late at night. Anyway, American Gangster was pretty awesome. I have to say I liked Russell Crowe in his role as the prosecutor/special detective. I haven't liked him that much since A Beautiful Mind or Gladiator. Both of which were more good stories than fantastic acting. Denzel Washington was pretty good in this movie also. I still struggle with him being a bad guy, but he is convincing.



Other than checking out some flicks, I also researched baseball games for the upcoming season. I am having a hard time deciding between MLB 08 "The Show" and MLB 2K8. Both look pretty awesome, but I am not sure which one is going to be more realistic, and which one is going to have good mini-games. I also have to consider which one will translate the most options to the PSP, because that is essentially the only platform I still rock. I do still have the PS2, but with a rash of Thomas the Train, and Go Diego Go, I don't get to rock the PS2 that much anyway.

No comments: