Friday, February 29, 2008

The Friday Five

The Tribe busted up the Astros yesterday 12-2 in Grapefruit league action. Trevor Crowe went 2 for 3 with 3 RBI for the Tribe, and Danny Sandavol hit a bomb off of Geof Geary. If he stays on pace Trevor Crowe will finish the season with 570 RBI which would be a record.



This may be the funniest story involving boy's high school ice hockey I have ever read. Not saying much because I think it's the only story on boy's high school ice hockey I have ever read. My favorite bio listed in this article has to be I could be coming into your mouth sooner than you think as he seeks a profession in dental hygenics (sic) in the near future.”



Now without further inappropriate sexual innuendo I give you my FRIDAY 5!

1. 1945 Barber's Point Pointers Ballcap- This is almost too obscure even for my taste...ALMOST!


2. Coconut Records "Nighttiming"- The lead singer of this band is the dude from Rushmore!



3. Rachel Bilson



4. The UFO Roll



5. Johnny Be Good

1 comment:

Adam D said...

Johnny Be Good is a good flick. However, placing it in the same Friday Five as Rachel Bilson, whom I would allow to eat chips in bed, seems to be borderline absurd. I'm just sayin'.