Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday 5

I am pretty stoked about the Cavs trade yesterday. I think we are immediately better defensively with Ben Wallace, and we FINALLY have a consistent 3 point threat with Wally Szczerbiak. I also love the fact that Larry Hughes is no longer a Cavalier. It will be pretty interesting to see how this all plays out.



I plan on hitting the auto show this weekend, and am pretty pscyhed about it. My wife and I are actually in the market for a new ride, so this trip will be for me to gawk at Audi's and other slick cars I probably won't be able to afford any time soon, but we'll also get to sit test some of the cars we are interested in. I am also pretty hyped to see the new Camaro. The company I work for is working on the center display lenses, so it is pretty sweet to have a hand in something people see everyday.



Just a follow up to last weeks Friday 5 where I mentioned Bonsai Sandals. I ordered my Bonsai's on the 15th and got them this week. I have to say they are treating me to the best flip-flop experience of my life. As you can see below the sandals have a sheepskin lining that not only keeps your feet warm, but also molds to the contours of your foot and is really comfortable. I liken it to continuously walking in bare feet on a freshly vacuumed soft shag carpet. Needless to say when I open my own specialty baseball hat store I will also be carrying Bonsai Sandals.


By now I am sure most people have checked out the Lindsay Lohan nude photos from New York Magazine. Apparently LL was paying homage to her idol Marilyn Monroe who did the exact photo shoot (location, props, photographer) before her death. I think Lindsay Lohan is hot, no joke, but part of me was a tad disappointed as the current Lindsay Lohan is quite as hot as the version from Mean Girls or Herbie Fully Loaded. It was sort of like the Farrah Fawcett Playboy spread a few years back where the perception I had of her with clothes on was hotter than she was nude.



Now without further discussion of the Lindsay Lohan nude spread in New York Magazine I give you The Friday 5.

1. TPO Enterprises- Travis Hafner's Fantasy Football Team "Technical Pronkout"



2. Finger Eleven's "
I'll Keep Your Memory Vague"



3. Good Luck Chuck- Everyone hated it...I really liked it.



4. The Classic Greek from J's Pizza Market


5. Air Jordan V's

No comments: